Experienced South Carolina Lawyer Handles Injury and Animal Rights Cases
Accomplished Elloree attorney delivers efficient representation
At my firm, Michael R. Daniel Attorney at Law in Elloree, I have more than 35 years of experience representing South Carolina clients and extending my family’s legacy of legal service to the community. Having tried dozens and dozens of cases in state and federal courts, I understand how to protect my clients’ rights and advocate for the best result possible. While I handle a wide range of personal injury and business litigation matters, I am also deeply committed to the welfare of animals and work diligently to protect them and their owners in cases of abuse, theft, and other types of mistreatment. In all types of cases, I have helped clients obtain favorable verdicts and settlements while always practicing with a high degree of professionalism, and I look forward to helping you with your legal matter.
Trustworthy attorney dedicated to serving clients and the community
At my firm, whether you need help with an injury claim, a business concern, or an animal rights matter, you can count on receiving:
- Individualized attention — Having worked in larger firms, I am proud to provide that high level of legal representation but in a small practice that offers each client one-on-one attention. You never have to worry about your case being delegated to someone you don’t know.
- Skillful counsel — No matter what the legal challenge might be, I work with you to develop a careful strategy designed to achieve your objectives either in court or through a positive settlement.
- Extensive trial experience — For more than 35 years of legal practice, I have represented numerous local and national businesses, including financial institutions and automobile dealers. I have also earned a DistinguishedSM Peer Review Rating by Martindale-Hubbell®, a recognition of my high professional achievement and ethical standards by attorneys familiar with my work.
I offer all clients a free initial 1-hour consultation so they can gain a true understanding of their legal rights before deciding on a course of action. In addition to seeing clients at my Elloree location, I meet with them at Sottile, Hopkins & Lewis, LLC in Mount Pleasant, where I am Of Counsel.
Experienced advocate litigates cases for businesses and individuals
I represent people throughout South Carolina in cases involving these practice areas:
- Animal rights — Owning a farm with my wife where we offer a home to rescued horses, has given me a unique perspective on how the law can further animal rights. I assist in cases involving animal mistreatment including abuse and negligence as well as wrongful seizure and others concerns.
- Personal injury — In cases arising from auto accidents, workplace incidents and other personal injury claims, I have a long track record of helping clients obtain fair compensation for pain and suffering, medical costs and other damages.
- Business litigation — My firm delivers strong advice and advocacy for all types of business litigation matters, such as contract, employment and debt collection disputes.
Individuals, animals, and small businesses deserve the same level of skill and service as powerful interests. My firm ensures that my South Carolina clients do not have their legal rights infringed upon.
Contact a seasoned South Carolina attorney for a free initial consultation
Michael R. Daniel Attorney at Law assists South Carolina residents in personal injury, animal rights and business litigation matters. Please call 843-729-6472 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my office in Elloree. I am also Of Counsel to the firm Sottile, Hopkins & Lewis, LLC in Mount Pleasant.